Hennelly Finance Galway International Arts Festival Competition for Jenny Greene & The RTE Concert Orchestra tickets (Festival Big Top) on Sunday 29th of July 2018.
To enter, simply “Like” our Facebook page and tag a friend you would like to take with you to the concert, and then go to our website to find where the tickets are located, let us know by commenting in the Facebook post.
Please read the terms and conditions of the competition below prior to entering. Good luck!
Jenny Green & The RTE Concert Orchestra Competition Terms and Conditions
• No purchase necessary.
• In order to take part in this competition you will need to “Like” Hennelly Finance on Facebook, tag a friend that you would like to take to the concert with you, go to our website to find the Jenny Green tickets and comment on Facebook with the location.
• Unless otherwise stated, competition entrants must be over 18 years old and resident in the island of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner. Hennelly Finance reserves the right to request written proof of age of any competition winner. Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
• The prizes in this competition may not be taken in cash or in any other form.
• The prize for this competition is 2 tickets for the Galway International Arts Festival Festival to Jenny Greene & The RTE Concert Orchestra (Festival Big Top) on Sunday 29th of July 2018.
• The winner will be drawn from entrants who have taken part in the competition during the validity period running from 11am Tuesday 17 July 2018 until 3pm Thursday 26 July 2018.
• The winner of the prize will be the person named on the first valid entry, to be drawn from all entries received by the deadline.
• The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. If the winner fails to contact Hennelly Finance within 12 hours of that notification being sent, the Prize will be awarded to the next valid entry to be drawn. The same terms regarding contact by the winner will apply in this instance and Hennelly Finance will continue as necessary to draw a winner until the prize has been accepted by a valid entry within 12 hours of notification.
• Winners will receive their prizes within 24-48 hours of receiving notification of winning.
• The winners agree to participate in reasonable promotion and/or advertising relating to the competition.
• If an entry is chosen as a winner, the individual agrees for their name to be published within the Hennelly Finance social media channels, and any related marketing material to be published at a later date.
• The winners will be selected by random draw. All decisions taken by Hennelly Finance in relation to the competition, whether in relation to validity of an entry, the winners or otherwise are final.
• Hennelly Finance is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Hennelly Finance for any reason whatsoever. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disregarded.
• Hennelly Finance reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
• The competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents only, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
• By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
• The promoter of this competition is Hennelly Finance, 66 Clybaun Heights, Knocknacarra, Galway, H91 T3V8. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address.
• You understand that you are providing your information to Hennelly Finance only and not to Facebook.
• Winners agree to their names being used for promotional purposes.